TERRA-P is a prime necessity if you:
- take care of your health
- consume healthy food
- strive to protect your family
- spend a lot of time outdoors (fishing, hunting, hiking etc.)
- spend a lot of time traveling
- deal with building materials
- possess real estate
By using TERRA-P device you can measure the radiation levels of territories, buildings, vehicles,home supplies, electronics, clothes, toys, food, bank notes etc.
TERRA-P is used to:
- control personal radiation safety of the user;
- carry out radiation monitoring of:
apartments and offices,
items of everyday use,
means of transportation,
ground surface of infields,
food items (especially berries and mushrooms).
Purpose of Use
- Measurement of gamma radiation ambient dose equivalent rate (DER).
- Measurement of gamma radiation ambient dose equivalent (DE).
- Evaluation of surface contamination by beta radionuclides.
- Clock, alarm clock.
- Three independent measuring channels with alternate indication of data on the single liquid crystal display
- Built-in gamma, beta sensitive Geiger-Muller counter
- Automatic setting of measurement intervals and ranges
- Audio signaling of each detected gamma-quantum or beta-particle
- Programming of audio alarm threshold level of gamma radiation dose rate
- Liquid crystal display
- Two AAA size batteries
- Four-level indication of battery discharge
- Shock resistant body
- Small weight and dimension parameters
|Measurement ranges and main relative errors:|
|Gamma radiation ambient dose equivalent rate||
|Gamma radiation ambient dose equivalent||
|Beta-particles flux density with possible evaluation of surface contamination by beta radionuclides (90Sr+90Y)||
|Energy ranges of measurement and energy dependence:|
|Measurement time intervals||
|Operating temperature range||
* under gamma background not more than 0.3 µSv/h, switched off alarm system
- MKS-05 “TERRA-P” dosimeter-radiometer;
- operating manual;
- leather case;
- packing box.