aGent-R – Gamma Radiation Warning Device
A wrist-type radiation detection watch in a shock-resistant body with a high ingress protection rating IP67. Geiger counter watch aGent-R is designed for detection and evaluation of gamma radiation using a four-level threshold alarm system. LED and vibrating alarms warn about threshold levels exceeding. The function of non-stop counter-performance monitoring guarantees the accuracy of measurement results.
Purpose of Use:
- Detection of the increased levels of gamma radiation and their estimation by means of the four-level threshold alarm system
- Wrist warning device
- Non-stop performance monitoring of the warning device
- LED and vibrating alarm of threshold levels exceeding with the option to turn off the vibrating alarm
- Non-stop performance monitoring of the built-in Geiger-Muller counter
- Manual control of the built-in vibration instrument and residual capacity of batteries with the corresponding LED indication
- Periodic vibrating and LED alarm when residual battery capacity becomes less than 10%
- Automatic vibrating and LED alarm when residual battery capacity is less than 5 %, with the following switching-off of the warning device
- Two АААА batteries
- Shock-resistant plastic housing with IP67 ingress protection rating
- Dynamic range of gamma radiation registration from 10 μR/h to 1000 R/h.
- Energy range of gamma radiation registration from 0.05 to 3.0 MeV.
- Threshold level values of gamma radiation dose rate:
– 100 μR/h;
– 1.0 mR/h;
– 100 mR/h;
– 10 R/h;
- Relative error in threshold levels determination ± 25 %.
- Time of continuous operation with new batteries – not less than 1300 hours*.
- Operating temperatures range – from -20 to + 50 °С.
- Weight – 80 g.
- Dimensions without a strap – 55×55×27 mm.
- Mean time between failures – not less than 6000 hours.
- Average service life – not less than 6 years.
- Average shelf life – not less than 6 years.
* provided that background radiation is normal (less than 100 μR/h), ambient air temperature is within 20±2°С, and the battery is tested not more than 3 times per 24 hours.
- “aGent-R” gamma radiation warning device
- Leather case with a clip
- Operating manual
- Packing box